Friday, October 12, 2007

Quick Reference for Future Voters

I thought it might be a good idea to post this image for those who haven't seen all of the paintings yet. I hope I didnt miss any. This only involves the ones that I think belong to the Temple of Uggalepih. I will upload images of other Vana'diel paintings and posters when I run out of Cop/RotZ paintings to render ^^ (or if I get bored with them and want todo something else instead).

Note: I did not take these images my self, so credit belongs to who ever took them. I'm very sorry, these are scattered all over the net and I don't know who to give credit to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Dear, are you in fact visiting this site on a regular basis, if
so then you will absolutely take fastidious experience.
http://generalwellbeing.com/node/240891

Feel free to surf to my web-site; teeth whitening (generalwellbeing.com)